We are extremely grateful to all the organisations and individuals who contribute to the work of Redhill Community Centre.
Recent grants include:
- Auckland Council (Papakura Local Board) – music equipment
- Auckland Foundation – emotional well-being seminars and equipment (toys for mainly music)
- Lottery Grants Board – salary and operating costs
- Foundation North – salary, operating costs and programme costs (CAP Life Skills; Kids Music licence)
- SkyCity Auckland – counsellor’s salary
- Auckland Council (Papakura Local Board) – sports equipment
- NZ Community Trust – salary and sports equipment
- One Foundation (formerly First Sovereign Trust Limited)/BlueSky Community Trust – defibrillator
- Four Winds Foundation Ltd – climbing holds
- The Lion Foundation – seating
We are thankful to the following businesses who donate food products for us to use within the centre and to distribute to the community:
- Bakers Delight Pukekohe – baked items
- Green Valley Dairies – milk
Redhill Community Centre could not operate without the support of our wonderful volunteers who cover everything from taking care of the grounds, organising catering for events and functions, technical assistance, building maintenance, and much more.
If you have a particular skill and are interested in using this to bless your community, feel free to contact us and let us know how you think you might be able to help.