We are extremely grateful to all the organisations and individuals who contribute to the work of Redhill Community Centre through its parent body, Papakura Community Trust.
Recent grants include:
- Foundation North – operating costs
- Lottery Community Auckland – operating costs
- MSD Community Capability & Resilience Fund – UFB connection, computers and phones
- NZ Community Trust – shade sail (for Little Sunbeams Christian Early Childhood Centre, which is our sister organisation)
- Auckland Council (Papakura Local Board) – music equipment
- Auckland Foundation – emotional well-being seminars and equipment (toys for mainly music)
We are thankful to the businesses who donate baked items and milk for us to use within the centre and to distribute to the community. In particular we wish to thank Green Valley Dairies.
Redhill Community Centre could not operate without the support of our wonderful volunteers who cover everything from taking care of the grounds, organising catering for events and functions, technical assistance, building maintenance, and much more. The 20th to 26th June 2021 is National Volunteer Week. This is a great opportunity to acknowledge the contribution volunteers make to communities all over New Zealand.
If you have a particular skill and are interested in using this to bless your community, feel free to contact us and let us know how you think you might be able to help.